Terms & Conditions
The term ‘GetSociable’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner whose registered office is River House, 48-60 High St, Belfast, BT1 2BE. Our company registration number is NI673851. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The content of the screens and pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We will only send you marketing communications if we have your consent
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other Website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
If you wish to discuss something further with us or raise a complaint, please contact us at the address above or via [email protected]